TNS-BMRB’s breadth of expertise in the field of health encompasses:
- Public health;
- Public attitudes;
- Behaviour change;
- Health campaign evaluation and development;
- Strategy and planning;
- Policy evaluation; and
- Patient group studies
We have a dedicated team with methodological expertise spanning quantitative, qualitative and deliberative research. These capabilities, combined with creative, innovative techniques enable us to offer our clients a wide range of tailored approaches and methodologies ranging from small to large scale. Our field teams also have the capability to undertake biomeasure research.
Our project experience in this area includes:
- Campaign evaluation for the Change4Life campaign to tackle obesity
- The National Adult Smoking study to establish the prevalence of smoking behaviour
- Tracking to monitor the knowledge, attitudes and satisfaction amongst primary care givers with regard to childhood immunisation.
- Surveys of Attitudes to Mental Illness for the Department of Health which now forms an annual benchmark
- Attitudes to NHS Careers to establish the motivations and barriers to health service careers
- Understanding the public’s attitudes towards patient choice in primary care, including the delivery of the public engagement on the Darzi Review of the NHS
- National Survey of People with Learning Difficulties – from accessing through to consultation and inclusion of those with learning difficulties in the research team.