TNS BMRB works with a number of third sector organisations, whether charities, the voluntary sector, not for profit organisations or NGOs, in the following areas:
- Awareness, attitudes and image – measuring and monitoring the public image and perceptions of an organisation alongside its competitors
- Branding – developing new brand and corporate images and testing these in market prior to launch
- Communications – developing and refining communications strategies
- Campaigning and media relations – highlighting and building a case for a cause
- Customer needs – exploring the needs of different customer groups and how these might best be met by the organisation.
- Donations – understanding and developing strategies to help increase donations
Cost effective solutions
Alongside our face-to-face fieldforce, telephone interviewing units, mail out facilities and online panels, we are also able to offer particularly cost-effective solutions via our omnibus surveys where the set up costs are shared by a number of clients.
Similarly, sensitive issues are something we deal with on a day-to-day basis here at TNS BMRB and our interviewers are highly trained to enable them to handle any delicate subjects with the utmost care. This was particularly evident in some work we undertook on child safety and victimisation for the NSPCC which asked about a wide range of experiences including home and school life, physical, sexual and emotional violence and crime, self-harm, bullying and alcohol use. In development with the NSPCC and their ethics committee we developed a red flagging system to enable any serious issues arising during the interview to be referred as appropriate for further investigation.