TNS BMRB offers a complete service to ensure our clients get the most from their communications, whatever its goal and whatever form it may take:
- formative research to identify influences on behaviour designing the optimal communications strategy
- developing effective communication material
- evaluating the success and value of the campaign
- feeding into strategic direction of future communications.
In January 2010, TNS BMRB launched the The Communications Research Centre which combines the qualitative and quantitative resources and expertise from both TNS BMRB and our commercial colleagues to create a specialist research team. The team is dedicated to providing thought leadership in the implementation and delivery of communications research for the public sector, whilst drawing on, and contributing to, best practice in commercial sector communications.
Our expertise has been developed from researching numerous high profile campaigns, including:
- Tobacco control
- THINK! and Road Safety Scotland campaigns
- Act on CO2
- Continuous tracking to monitor Health Improvement Social Marketing Strategy (HISMS) campaigns in Scotland
The aim of The Communications Research Centre is to offer specialist boutique style research services, with all the additional advantages of being supported by a global agency network. The dedicated senior team focuses specifically on the public sector, so we can offer added value alongside thought leadership and actionable recommendations to strengthen communications planning.
The Communications Research Centre also draws upon resources available from within the wider company, including behaviour change frameworks and tools such as AdEval to create targeted solutions for our clients.