Kantar Public are part of the Kantar Group, one of the world's most respected market research organisations. We are responible for conducting important soial research surveys for Government, public bodies and charities.
The results of our work influence public plicy and make a difference to every community in Great Britain.
We are looking for people with a history of public service to join our team of researchers responsible for conducting interviews with people in their homes. We provide full training, equipment and competive rates of pay.
Key responsibilities of a Market Research Interviewer:
As an interviewer you will usually be asked to interview members of the public in their homes. We will tell you what types of people to interview, how many interviews you need to do, how long it should take and where to do them. You will be given specific addresses, and sometimes named individuals to call on. Each survey will have clear instructions explaining the purpose of the survey, and what your task is. For complex social surveys you will attend a personal briefing given by the research executive and often the client.
- Need to have a landline/broadband for connection to the company servers?
- Must have a full driving license and use of a car in order to fulfil work assignments
- A national insurance number or a current work permit
- Availability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- A professional manner and a good level of spoken and written English
- Enjoy meeting all types of people and good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- With training, would feel comfortable knocking on doors/calling on people in their own homes without prior appointments
- Comfortable with using computer/laptop equipment
An interviewing day consists of approximately 6 hours interviewing. Interviewers are paid 'by results' on most surveys, which gives you the opportunity to increase your earnings dependent on productivity levels and achieved quality. An average interviewer can expect to be paid fees of £65-84, dependent on region, + performance related bonus per 6 hour interviewing day.
Excellent opportunities for progression if you regularly work 3+ days per week, have high standards of productivity, achieve excellent quality control ratings and work reliably and flexibly.
How to apply:
Apply below or to find out more about the Market Research job contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4420 8433 4490 quoting reference: AF01.